Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pumpkin Decorating

After the visit to the pumpkin patch, we let Lila decorate her very own pumpkin. Yes, we used Sharpie markers. I really don't know what we were thinking! She did great with them, though. We're hoping this will become a tradition (not the Sharpie part). The plan is she will decorate a pumpkin each year, we will take a picture of it, then...I'm not sure. The picture will possibly go into a Halloween album?? That will require some organization on my part, but I'll give it a shot! I was very impressed with the concentration she used to decorate the pumpkin. When she was ready to switch colors, she'd say, "Awwight!" (alright) It was too cute! She did a beautiful job!

1 comment:

  1. what a good idea! thinking about you constantly...and waiting for the cast pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers