Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

Lila, Mom, and I headed down to our friend, Katie's, beach condo at Jax Beach for a few days. We were ready for some sun and sand, but ended up relaxing on the sofa! The temperature did not rise about 65 degrees while we were there! It was windy and cold, but we still managed to have a great time. My friend, Jen, came down, and we had a blast! There's never a dull moment when she's around! (Why don't I have a picture of her???) Katie's children, Caroline, Olivia, and Nicholas, came down for another night and spent part of Wednesday with us. We enjoyed spending time with them. With Caroline and Olivia around, I had built-in babysitters...it was a nice break for me!!

I took Lila down to the pool and put her feet in the hot tub, which wasn't hot at all (calling it "ice cold" would be an understatement)! Believe it or not, this is a picture of her crying because she wanted to dive right in! She loved every second of it. I couldn't handle the cold air, so we headed back up to the couch!

We stuck Lila in the sink to give her a quick bath. She loved it! It was the perfect size for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers