Monday, October 13, 2008

Read, Read, Read

Lila has such of love of books! Since she was about eight months old, she would sit in my lap and let me read to her for thirty minutes at a time. It was crazy! To this day, she will sit down and go through book after book on her shelf, reading them over and over again. While I was pregnant, my kids at school gave me a Book Shower which has proven to be one of the greatest showers ever...books are truly the gifts that keep on giving (or at least in our household)! I have a bookcase full of books - none of which I have had to purchase.
The other day, I was in the other room and walked in to check on Lila, and here's what I saw...



PRECIOUS!!

1 comment:

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers