Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Lila's uncles - yes, uncles - took her to the pumpkin patch. Her Uncle Robert and Uncle Patrick loaded her in the car and took her to the pumpkin patch. She had such a great time! Then, they took her back to the house to carve the pumpkin. She wasn't too interested in making a mess (that's my girl!), but everyone had a great time together.
Thanks, Uncle Bobba and Uncle Pat-Pat for a great day!
The finished product - a great pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. What great uncles!! That was so sweet of them, and I know that they had just as much fun, if not more fun, than Lila.

    By the way, I love that Lila is wearing shorts and short sleeves in October....that's Florida for ya. She looks precious and very festive. I love the orange!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers