Lila and I picked up my friend, Mandy, and headed to meet some friends for a day at the beach. We met up with Lindsey and Brian (in town from NYC) and Sarah and Adam. I had no idea how much "stuff" is involved when heading to the beach with a one year old - even when you're only staying for a couple hours. I was worn out before I even stepped foot on the sand! We have this amazing beach cart that will hold everything!! It holds several chairs, a cooler, towels, bags, and even has cup holders. It really is one of the greatest inventions ever! If anyone is in need, it came from One Step Ahead.
I had such a great time hanging out with Mandy, Lindsey, and Sarah (and their husbands, too!) It is awesome to have friends who, when you haven't seen them in a while, you can pick up right where you left off! It seems like no time has passed. I guess a couple months had passed since I talked to Sarah and Adam because they blew me away with a great surprise - they're having a baby! I am so excited for them. I know they will be amazing parents!
Munchin on some chips with Mandy!
Lila and Adam kickin back with some chips! She helped herself to Sarah's bag of chips!


No comments:
Post a Comment