Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lila's First Haircut

We finally did it! We got Lila's hair trimmed.
There was very little to take off...but it made a huge difference!
She can see now!

The purple "clippie" saved the day! Lila chomped on that for most of the haircut.

Daddy's favorite...the mohawk. It's history, for now!

I forgot a baggie to put her trimmings in, so we laid the cut pieces on my magazine on the counter. After the haircut was over, I gathered all our things and completely forgot about the hair! Luckily, we managed to save a few stray pieces that were stuck to the magazine!

I feel like she looks like such a big girl now. What a difference a little trim makes!

1 comment:

  1. Allison- she is just so precious and once again I LOVE her little dress! :) She looks like such a big girl...and I'm impressed that ther were no tears! You look great too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers