Saturday, March 15, 2008

A First...

This is Lila's first ride in the carseat while it's facing forward. I know, it's a little before her first birthday, but she's ready to face-front. She wants to know what's going on, and her squealing while facing backward was making us crazy!!

She loves to clap and dance to the music! "Sorry, Mom...Fox News doesn't cut it!" She squeals (screams??) until I turn on fun music!

Sleeping in the car...this never happens, so I had to be sure to get it on camera!

Another first...we taught her how to drive! "You're distracting me while I'm driving!"

"I want to go this way, Daddy!"

"Just checking my mirrors!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my she is just so precious! She is such a big girl..I can't believe she is about to be one! It is so much more fun when they can face you in the car and you can point things out to them through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Lila is so advanced...I am not shocked that she is driving. Is she ready for her SAT's? =) By the way, I think she looks like you more than Andrew! I think she has his coloring, but your features. It is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers