Friday, March 7, 2008

Reading and Playing

Lila loves to "read"! She will sit and listen attentively to a book for thirty minutes! I don't know where she gets it! Andrew is out of town, and she misses him very much. When I say, "Where's Daddy?", she looks around the house to try to find him. It's pitiful! She loves her little mirror stage. She bounces around while the music plays and laughs at herself in the mirror.
It's pretty hysterical!

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest thing I have EVER seen....so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...she is getting to be a little girl. Where has the time gone? Lila is so cute! Ok, start looking at your calendar. We are going to make it happen. We don't mind coming your way. Should we make it during the summer so you won't have to think about teaching too? The Gaymon/Weaver reunion planning has begun!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers