So, I'm a week late with this post (the story of my life!). Here goes...
Lila, Andrew, Nana, and I piled into the boat and headed to NAS to see the air show. We knew Lila wouldn't be able to hang until the Blue Angels came out, so we headed up there to catch the pre-Blue Angels. The Blue Angels are so loud - I'm sure it would have scared Lila to death - not good! So, we opted for the cropdusters and small planes. She had such a good time (as she always does when she's on the boat). We anchored for about thirty minutes to watch the airplanes ("eh-pane"). She loved every second of it. The planes swirled around our heads and flipped around - it was crazy! What a fun day with Lila!
Getting my life jacket on!
I'm a crazy-haired girl!
Um, excuse me, driver...aren't you looking the wrong way!
Mommy and Lila
"Oooh! Eh-pane!"







No comments:
Post a Comment