Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

Well, I'm sure you can tell by the dates on the posts, I have started school. There was a month-long gap between two posts, but now I'm back! I have lots of things to brag about (concerning Lila, of course), but I'll spread them throughout the next several posts. That way, I don't seem overly proud, right?!?!

I started school on August 18 (Tuesday), then had to deal with Tropical Storm Fay which postponed the next three days of school. That was nothing, compared to dealing with a 17 month old cooped up in the house for three days! Talk about a zoo! So, I put her to work! She helped me clean the blinds (note pictures), clean the floors, and clean the windows. What a hard worker she was! Notice the lack of shorts...yes, we were lucky she had clothes on each day! Can you say ragamuffin? That's what we were for three days straight! If the rain stopped momentarily, we were outside! We even managed to take a few quick runs during the rain ("strow-rieeds" - stroller rides, as Lila calls it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers