Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of School







Bittersweet. My little 17 month old being so independent. I'm so excited for her to spend every Wednesday morning with children her own age, but she's growing up way too fast!

I left her with Mrs. Mary, Mrs. Lynn, and the five girls and one boy in her class! I watched her (from the window) and took pictures (yes, a little crazy!). They started blowing bubbles to distract the screaming children...it worked for mine! Lila took charge and tried to blow the bubbles herself.

The report for the day said that "Lila loved the buggy rides best of all. She sang and talked all day!" A talker?? Sounds like we might have trouble on our hands!

Bye Bye Buggie sample pic...



1 comment:

  1. I wished we lived there so we could go through this together! she is just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers