Andrew, Allison, Lila, and Drew
Such a beautiful girl!!! We need to get her some bath toys so she doesn't have to play with the Desitin tube, haha.Love all the recent pics! I was wondering when I would get an update! :)
Ya'll have been busy since I last checked in on you! I love the precious pictures you have put up of Lila. What a cutie! By the way, we bought a beach cart. Last week, we went to the beach with my family and we enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for the tips!
I love these precious pictures....every single time I have looked at your blog! =) Ready to show us how cute Lila has looked recently?
Such a beautiful girl!!! We need to get her some bath toys so she doesn't have to play with the Desitin tube, haha.
ReplyDeleteLove all the recent pics! I was wondering when I would get an update! :)
Ya'll have been busy since I last checked in on you! I love the precious pictures you have put up of Lila. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we bought a beach cart. Last week, we went to the beach with my family and we enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for the tips!
I love these precious pictures....every single time I have looked at your blog! =) Ready to show us how cute Lila has looked recently?
ReplyDelete