![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, June 13, 2008
Our Beach Baby!
We had such a fun time in Destin last week. We packed up the car (Barker, too!) and headed on a 5 1/2 hour drive to Destin. We met up with Andrew's family and had a blast! Lila enjoyed sitting where the tide came in. She liked putting sand on my legs...she laughed and laughed at that! There were three dogs and six adults in one condo. It was pretty tight, but we had a great time. I thought the time change would be difficult for Lila (or maybe just me!), but she managed just fine. At home, she wakes up between 6:00 and 6:45 a.m., so I was prepared for a 5:00-5:45 a.m. wake-up in the Central Time Zone. She surprised me and woke up at her normal time, right off the bat! She is such a happy little girl! It made me so proud to see that she could just go with the flow. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She is just so precious! Jake also loves lemons, airplanes, and wants his harnds cleaned after playing in the sand! :) It looks like a great trip...she is getting to be such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAllison, those pictures are awesome. I see what you meant about those couple of pictures I was holding Lila. Good job cropping. Also, I think smugmug is going to work out really well. That way you can post them without feeling the need to write captions on each one when time is limited. Thanks for posting them, and keep them coming!
ReplyDeletePatrick