I'm nervous about my final exam!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
The Graduate
While Lila was simply graduating from swimming lessons today, we were pretty proud of our little graduate! Lila has officially graduated from her Infant Swimming Resource (ISR) class! I (or Mom, Anna, or Andrew) have been taking her to swimming lessons for the past seven weeks...five days per week for ten minutes each day!! It was a little crazy, but it has definitely paid off. She has mastered the float! That was made official today when she dressed in her winter clothes and showed off her perfect float in the pool. Lila (at 14 months) can float from any starting point. She can "fall in" from the side of the pool. She can do a flip with "Mrs. Laura" helping - whatever Mrs. Laura tries, Lila can come up floating (and smiling)! Today, Lila was dressed in her winter clothes to mimick a real drowning (which usually isn't with a bathing suit on). She did a great job! These past few weeks have been worth every penny! Way to go, Lila!
I'm nervous about my final exam!!
I'm nervous about my final exam!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so exciting! Hopefully, though, she'll never have to use what she knows!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie!
Oh so good to see these amazing pictures! We start our class at the end of July...I hope ours go as well!
ReplyDeleteWe are so proud of you, Lila. You will have to teach Maggie some of your mad swimming skills.
ReplyDelete