Monday, October 12, 2009

Asthma???

So I took Lila to the doctor today because she's been having a really bad runny nose, sneezing, and coughing for about a month and a half.  Turns out she's got a little asthma going on and double ear infections!  Talk about feeling guilty!  I never want to be the mom who brings her daughter in for every little problem, so I gave it time...too much time!  My little girl's been coughing for months and I had no idea it was asthma!  Now she has the cutest little penguin nebulizer with Albuterol and is taking Augmentin.  Hopefully, this asthma will improve and we won't have to do it for too long.  Today is Day 1 - so far no coughing.  We'll see.

She loves her elephant mask, just hates it when I turn it on!


1 comment:

  1. poor baby!! i am so sorry. that stinks!! congrats on baby drew - boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers