Okay, so here's the deal...Lila is enormous for her age. She is three feet tall at less than two years old! She's only 28 pounds, so she's one tall drink of water - thanks, Weavers for the Amazon genes!
I'm on the fence about moving her into a toddler bed (her crib converts to a toddler bed), but I think the picture speaks for itself...Doesn't she look too big for the crib?? This can't be comfortable!



That picture is hilarious! I asked the doctor about the exact same thing. When do you convert them? Well, my little guy doesn't have the amazon genes. He weighed in at 21 lbs for his 18 month check up.
ReplyDeleteIf she is able to climb out I'd say she is definitely ready for a big girl bed. Maybe you can start with a mattress layed flat on the floor if you're not comfortable with a big bed. Maybe that will help with her from falling out.
too cute!!! i say keep them in the crib as long as possible!!! but jake is in a bed now and he thinks he can't get out (until we come in)...so its worked pretty well :)
ReplyDelete