This was Lila's 2nd Annual Players. She went last year when she was only six weeks old. Of course, with a little one, we only go on practice days. It was much more fun this year. She was all over the place. She enjoyed walking around, up and down the hills. She was worn out when we got home (just the way we like it!).
"Touchdown!" Wrong sport, Lila!


Precious!
ReplyDeleteSuch a big girl!! :)
Miss you!
Maggie needs mentoring from Lila about how to move around and express herself. So, while we have fun at the beach, Lila is responsible for educating our daughter on those things. She can handle it, right? We can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYou and Lila both look really cute in these pics.
I need your e-mail address so I don't have to comment a crazy number of times. Just wanted to let you know that we changed Maggie's nap schedule to match Lila's. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. She napped today from 9:30 to 10:55 and 2:30 to 4:30. We are dedicated to the cause, and we are ready for our time with the Weavers! =)
ReplyDelete