Sunday, March 22, 2009

Potty Trained and Independent

Well, we have officially crossed into the "Potty Trained World." What an interesting experience this has been! Lila is just shy of 2 years old and completely understands the whole potty training thing. I thought I'd put it off until the summer, when I could spend time with her and make sure the training "stuck" before venturing out into this unknown world. Two weekends ago, we decided to give it a try - just for fun, and she was totally into it! (#2 has been a whole different story!) Of course, she's had little accidents here and there, but she's becoming a pro at this! Andrew and I couldn't be happier - and we're loving not paying for diapers anymore! What a savings!

Below are some pics from Andrew's parents' house. We celebrated Papo's birthday. Lila is becoming more and more independent, letting us know what she wants to wear. You'll notice the headband and dress are completely mismatched...what can you say when she demands "headband?!" I guess we won't be seeing her on the front of InStyle magazine anytime soon! Hopefully, her sense of fashion will catch up with her good looks soon! Ha!


1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with the potty training...woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers