Friday, January 9, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

We were invited (by some of my mom's friends) to Publix to decorate gingerbread houses. Now, these were no ordinary gingerbread houses! These were HUGE...way too big for a mother and her sugar-loaded 1 1/2 year old to try to tackle. But tackle, we did! Most of you know how particular I am about things like this. Well, with Lila running around, I had to let it go! We had a great time, mainly eating the candy instead of using it to decorate! I liked to call our style of gingerbread house "simple elegance." Eat your heart out, Martha Stewart!

Lila, step away from the candy table!

After so much sugar, I started pushing the cheese!

Cheese - at least something nutritious!

Three generations - trying to decorate a Gingerbread House!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lila's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Drew's Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers